无所谓

Sunday, January 16, 2005

The beginning of life.....

Dear friends,

I just finished my ped rotation in the past 2 months. I enjoyed it very much, babies have cheer up my daily life, they are the only force that push me to work everyday. I hold them, hug them...and always thinking..one day when u grow up...I may not know...but I will be how glad to see that...so please grow...ur weight gain became my daily achievement...u lost 5g..I wonder : what's wrong?..u gain only 10g..I wonder: why so little?...u gain 30g..I said: YES !!..u gain 90g..I said: Oh no...I saw u reached the earth from God's hands...u took ur first breath..letting out ur first tear...passing ur first urine outside the womb...u came to a new world..at the same time u are the whole world for someone.

Mommy checks ur daily weight...feeds u every 3 hours..changes ur diaper at least 6 times a day..but when u grow up..will u remember?

I'm starting Ob+gyn tmr...wish me luck..I hope I can go tru this posting as smoothly as I went tru ped.

Good night everyone.

Luv,
grace


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home